Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

Grand Finale!

The swim season ended in style as my team finished first in the boys, girls, and combined divisions in our league debut! My medley relay set a new league record, while the free relay also garnered a first place finish. I finished 5th in the 100 IM and 2nd in the 50 back in a very close finish. 

In tennis, I finished 4th in the double elimination tournament. I was suffering from a stomachache and didn't play my best in my last match. I fought back from 0-3 0-40 double break down to level it at 3-3, but I eventually lost in a tiebreaker.

I will preview the Citi Open in Washington D.C and the Southern Californian Open in Carlsbad this week. I have not decided whether or not to preview the bet-at-home Cup in Kitzbuhel.

No comments:

Post a Comment